Reservations are required for study rooms and can only be used by SCC students, staff, and faculty. Study rooms can be reserved up to one week ahead of time with a maximum of 4 hours per week.
To make a reservation:
- If necessary, use the dropdown above to select, or change, the type of space you want to reserve (e.g. computers, study rooms, etc.).
- Select a starting time from the grid.
- GREEN = available, RED = unavailable
- Extend the time by using the dropdown menu below the grid.
- Click Submit Times.
- Review the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on Continue.
- Provide your name and MEID@maricopa.edu email address.
- Click on Submit My Booking.
Note: You must check-in for your reservation within 15 minutes of your start time or it will be canceled. Confirmed seats left unattended for 15 minutes or more will be checked out by library staff and made available for reservations.